1. The students will be respectful to everyone in the classroom.
2. One person will speak at a time.
3. The students will raise their hands if they would like to speak.
4. The students will wait, seated to be dismissed at the end of class.
5. There will be no electronics (ipods/cell phones) to be used in class unless otherwise requested by the teacher.
6. No hats or hoods are to be worn in class.
7. The students will come to class on time prepared with all of their materials for class.
8. The students will follow directions the first time they are given. If they do not understand the directions, the teacher will clarify for the student.
9. The students will keep all hands, feet, and objects to themselves at all times.
10. The students must participate in class.