*Girls varsity volleyball games will be played at 4pm
*Girls JV volleyball games will be played at 5:30pm
*All games will be live streamed
SEASON #2 (Basketball) SPORTS BEGIN JANUARY 11, 2021.
REGISTRATION OPENS DECEMBER 1, 2021.
SEASON #2A (Winter Track) SPORTS BEGIN FEBRUARY 1, 2021.
REGISTRATION OPENS JANUARY 1, 2021.
SEASON #3 (Girls Volleyball) SPORTS BEGIN MARCH 1, 2021.
REGISTRATION OPENS FEBRUARY 1, 2021.
SEASON #4 (Baseball, Golf, Outdoor Track & Field, Softball, and Boys Tennis ) SPORTS BEGIN APRIL 1, 2021.
REGISTRATION OPENS MARCH 1, 2021.
* The cut-off date for Season #2 (Basketball) sports is January 11, 2021. Students will NOT be allowed to sign up for Season #2 sports after this date.
* The cut-off date for Season #2A (Winter Track) sports is February 5, 2021. Students will NOT be allowed to sign up for Season #2A sports after this date.
* The cut-off date for Season #3 (Girls volleyball) sports is March 5, 2021. Students will NOT be allowed to sign up for Season #3 sports after this date.
* The cut-off date for Season #4 (Baseball, Golf, Outdoor Track & Field, Softball, and Boys Tennis) sports is April 5, 2021. Students will NOT be allowed to sign up for Season #4 sports after this date.
* All physicals and paperwork MUST be handed in before athletes can begin practicing
* Sign up for SEASONS #2, 2A, 3, and 4 via our FamilyID registration process
(click the REGISTER NOW button below)
Welcome to RidgefieldHigh School
Dear Ridgefield Royals Athletes and Parents,
Welcome to Ridgefield Athletics. It is my firm belief that involvement in athletics forms a vital part of the development of a young person. A young person who dedicates his or herself to participation in team sports gains many advantages including physical fitness, self-discipline, and the knowledge that they can do more than they thought they could. Above all, they can learn to give his or herself to a larger cause, which is to place the welfare of the group ahead of their own wants and desires.
At Ridgefield, we believe our athletes are students first. We believe our student-athletes should strive to be leaders and build positive character, while instilling lifelong lessons in attitude, actions, and understanding. We believe athletics requires thoughtful and respectful conduct from its participants, as well as spectators, and should be rewarding for its participants and enjoyable for its spectators, win or lose. We believe a solid athletic program provides a solid foundation in good nutrition and exercise. Ridgefield athletes develop an understanding of the value of activities in a balanced educational process. Our athletic programs always strive for playing excellence that will produce winning teams within the bounds of good sportsmanship while enhancing the mental health of student-athletes.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, or concerns, regarding the Ridgefield athletic programs.Regards,
ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT STAFF
Jon Duncan, Athletic Director
Direct: (201) 775 - 6443
Daniel Priest, Athletic Trainer
Direct: (201) 945 - 4455
The Ridgefield Athletic Program offers a wide variety of sports. Student-athletes are encouraged to take advantage of these offerings and participate in the sport(s) that best fits their individual needs.